Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. ~Oprah Winfrey
"New Beginnings"'... that's our theme at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week, set by my teammate, Sassy Ann.
Since there's no new babies coming along soon for any of my friends, no new house to celebrate, I chose to think about my New Year's resolutions for this year... and that is to simply take things a little easier. You know, like 'stop and smell the roses' more often; enjoy the simple things in life. Life is stressful enough, right?
Here's my contribution for the challenge this week. This little girl has the right idea.
Join us at the Sassy Cheryl challenge. You might be the lucky one who wins a $5 gift certificate to her shop.
I'm also entering this in these challenges....
- Addicted to Stamps - Something New w/ a stamp - New Year's Resolution
- Robyn`s Fetish - Anything Goes
- Pile It On - Anything Goes
- Sentimental Sundays - must include a Sentiment - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations Paint - Something New - New Year's Resolution
- Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - Anything Goes
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - New Beginnings
- One Stitch At A Time - Use a Digi
- The Cutie Pie Challenge - Use a Sentiment
- The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
- Opus Gluei - "Out with the Old and In with the New"
Have a fantastic day, friends! I'll see you later this week