The color of springtime is in the flowers,
the color of winter is in the imagination. ~ Terri Guillemets
It's sassy time... time for Sassy Cheryl's weekly challenge. Although this challenge is set for two weeks so the sassy gals get a bit of time to spend enjoying the holidays.
Hostess Sassy Judy's theme is a Snowman with a Die Cut.. and I couldn't resist coloring up these two cuties.
For my die cut, I used felted wool and a Sizzix die called "Primitive Hearts"... just perfect for the love that is apparent for this snowy couple.
I do hope that you will join us in our new challenge - you've got two full weeks to come up with a sassy creation.
Have a great week, friends!
I'm also entering this in these challenges today...
- Catch The Bug - Baby it's cold outside
- Craft Your Days Away - Snowmenr
- Crafty Calendar - Cold and Frosty
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything goes for Christmas
- Di's Digis Designs - Christmas
- Drunken Stampers - Glittery Holiday
- Marks Finest Papers - Christmas card
- My Sheri Crafts - Let it Snow
- One Stop Craft - Christmas Sparkle
- Totally Gorjuss - For Someone special