Tuesdays are Sassy Cheryl challenge days and this week our very talented Sassy Jackie put together a sketch for her challenge theme... you can get all of the details here at our challenge blog.
In the meantime, this is my contribution for the challenge.. it's Lulu and you have seen her before in my blog posts. She is a rubber stamp from the Cheryl Alger (aka Sassy Cheryl) collection available at Kraftin' Kimmie's shop. Isn't she the cutest?
My papers are retired SU, Lulu is colored with Prisma pencils.. I used rick rack trim (Joann's) and my little leaves are from a "Judith" rubber stamp.
I'm also entering this in these challenges...
· Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
· Critter Sketch - Buttons
· Digi Makeover Challenge - CAS
· Kaboodle Doodles - Flowers
· Lollipop Crafts - Clean and Simple
· Make it Monday - Anything Goes
· Paper Creations Ink - Spring Is in the Air
· Pollycraft - Spring has Sprung
· Totally Stampalicious -Spring is in the Air
· Gingerloft - Spring
· Outlawz challenge - At least 2 Different Patterns of Paper
· Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Things with Wings
· That Craft Place - Anything Goes
· The Paper Players - Spring has Sprung
Thanks so much for stopping by, friends! Have a fantastic day and be safe wherever you are.