I haven't colored this cheerful little cutie digi from Sassy Cheryl ("I Love You This Much") in a while and she seems to be a favorite amongst my friends. You just can't help but smile when you see her and there's so many sentiments you could conjure up to go with her expression. Since I never seem to have enough birthday cards around when I need them, what better time than now to get ahead a bit and Sassy Jeni's challenge theme was the perfect excuse.
Everything about my card, with the exception of the kraft card base, was pulled from my ever-growing scrap pile. Using a square nesties, I did the 'out of the box' technique around this little sweetie, added a bit of embossing, and all of the papers were antiqued with Tim Holtz distressed inks. I must have been in a bit of a polka dot mood!
Stop by and join us in the Sassy Cheryl challenge this week and see what the design team created for Jeni's challenge. We have a great time and lots of fun people that join us. We're gearing up for a celebration of 100 challenges next week. You won't want to miss it.
I'm also entering this in these challenges:
- Digi Makeover Challenge - digi - Winter Blues
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - Anything Goes
- Scrappers Delights - Anything Goes
- Sew Many Cards - Circles
- Stamps R Us - Cards for Kids
- Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes
- Addicted to Stamps - Summer in Winter
- Sentimental Sundays - Sentiment - Die Cuts
- Stamptacular Sunday - Seeing Spots
- The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Punches/Dies
Thanks so much for stopping by, friends. Have a terrific day and I'll see you later this week.