Well, since we often think of 'girly' as soft pastel colors and cute little images, I tried to do something a bit different. I think this would be a great card for any BFF!
It's a bit hard to see in my photo, but these fabulous gals have a bit of green in their outfit and it matches the cashmere felted heart perfectly. Yes, cashmere, because my darling husband shrank my favorite, mostest-bestest-ever gorgeous sweater. He is now banned from the laundry room (except to do his own clothes, of course!).
One random winner will receive a digi of our choice and a winner's badge to display. In addition, the Design Team will choose one project as Card of the Week and the creator will receive a badge and will be in the running for a Guest Designer spot.
Check out the girly vintage cards created by our incredible Design Team. We are joined this week by a wonderfully creative Guest Designer, Claire Chapman.
I'm also entering this in these challenges:
- Alota Rubber Stamps - Hearts
- Artistic Stampers - Vintage with a rubber stamp (sentiment)
- CMIT Featured Designer Challenge - Valentine's Day
- Crafters Companion - Love is in the Air
- Creatalicious Challenges - Love
- Cupcake Craftroom - Anything Goes
- Desert Island Crafters - 3 or more from the list - Sentiment, Upcycle, Chipboard
- Just Tracys Crafts Challenge - Love is in the Air
- My Grafico - Anything goes
- Anything Goes Challenge - Anything Goes
- Celebrate the Occasion - Any Occasion with Polka Dots)
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Die Cuts
- Oldie But Goodie Challenge - Something at least 6 months old - sweater piece used in die cut heart
- Paperminutes - Anything Goes
- The Stamping Boutique - Die Cuts