Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Winner of Mo's Digi!

Hi everyone...

I've selected the winner through a really mysterious and scientifically-engineered method (he-he)... I just printed out all of the comments (minus the DT members and duplicates), cut them up, put in a basket, and let my DH pick one... Here's the lucky winner of Mo's image "Ready For Snow"....

Whimcees said...

Oh what a wonderful image! I know that I must have this image! I love how you colored it and your card is great!
Barbara Diane

So, 'Whimcees/Barbara Diane' if you would email Mo directly to arrange to get the "Ready For Snow" image you'll be on your way to a great time coloring this darling pic.

Enjoy Barbara Diane!

No comments:

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP