Friday, February 12, 2010

Our monthly Make and Take

We sure have a great time at our monthly Make 'n Takes. Tonight the gals made a variety of items... but I'll show them to you one at a time.. just to keep you guessing!

This is a perfect little and most delicious gift to give to a little sweetie in your life! It's caramel and chocolate popcorn and you can get recipe at my food blog.. compliments of my friend Carol B!  Her popcorn recipe is to die for and after I asked, she was kind enough to let me post this to share with you.



This comes with a warning... this caramel chocolate popcorn is addictive! So, don't say I didn't warn you! I made it for Christmas and ate 80% of it... only 'cause I wasn't willing to share it right away which is pretty unlike me!

The bag is a polyurethane food grade bag with gusset sides.. I bought it at my local cake and candy supply store. We made the topper using the SU Top Note Die...and used Neenah Red Pepper Linen cardstock, 80# weight. Little cupid is a QuicKutz die using Neenah Black Linen cardstock, 80# weight... Checked ribbon from Michael's, silver heart brad from my stash.

Oh, and did I mention that the popcorn got a 10 out of 10 rating!! Yum-O!! Enjoy everyone!
So til next time.. have a great Friday and a terrific weekend wherever you are! Stay warm and cozy. Happy crafting everyone.. and be safe in all that you do!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This looks absolutely DIVINE! What a super idea Peggy. Don't think I'll check out the recipe YET! What do they say... a minute in the mouth, a month on the hips... hmmmm... Take care, hugs Sharon x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Peggy,
I need some of that!!!

Unknown said...

Peggy, Are you kidding me??? That looks soooooooooooooooo good!!!!!

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP