Saturday, June 20, 2009

You're Out of This World



Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are enjoying your day.


I wanted to share this card made with one of Dustin Pike's newest digital images recently released. I used copics to color and paper pieced all of the images onto the background digi image which I also colored.

In addition to this release, there's a whole lot of really sweet deals over at his blog...lots of great images, and some are sold in lots of ten images for $10. Great deals to check out! I think these images are great for masculine cards.

Thanks for stopping by.. enjoy your day.

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Aw this is a cutie card Peggy and I love it the design is great and the different images you have used. I agree that Dustin does real fab digi stamps and deals. It is also great that these images do work well for a male young or old

Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Great job coloring this adorable card!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is a really cute and fun looking card! The colors are nice and fresh too!

Anne said...

What a fun card! So boyish and cool!

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP