Saturday, June 20, 2009

Make a Scene!!


Hello stampers! Happy Saturday. I hope you are enjoying your day.
Over at Dare U 2 Digi Stamp, Sandra and Chris have posed a challenge for us to "make a scene".. and the very important criteria for their weekly Friday challenge is the card or 3-D item has to include a digital stamp. For this card, I used Dustin Pike's "Campground" digital images from one of his recent releases. Since so many digital images are resizable (what a terrific feature!) I was able to create a forest of trees of different sizes. Although this involved quite a bit of cutting, the outcome was well worth the effort. Hope you like it..

12 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Peggy....great scene you've created,lovely DP images....thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Becky said...

What an awesome scene.

Gina said...

Great scene, I really enjoy seeing these types of cards!

Dru said...

What a lot of work, but well worth it. You did an amazing job!!

Michelle said...

Dont like it, I LOVE it Peggy. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week.
x Michelle

Larissa said...

Great card Peggy! The images are so perfect and i love the scene you created. Isn't it great that you can resize your images?
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

Scrubbysue said...

This is perfect! what an awesome card!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this scene!

Karen from PA said...

This is fantastic! I love it!

Caroline said...

Peggey your scene is fantastic I love it
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!

Sandra said...

The cutting was well worth it! Brilliant card! Thank you so much for joining in and creating a scene with the team on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp.
Hugs
Sandra x

Katy said...

I love this card!

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP