Saturday, June 20, 2009

Make a Scene!!


Hello stampers! Happy Saturday. I hope you are enjoying your day.
Over at Dare U 2 Digi Stamp, Sandra and Chris have posed a challenge for us to "make a scene".. and the very important criteria for their weekly Friday challenge is the card or 3-D item has to include a digital stamp. For this card, I used Dustin Pike's "Campground" digital images from one of his recent releases. Since so many digital images are resizable (what a terrific feature!) I was able to create a forest of trees of different sizes. Although this involved quite a bit of cutting, the outcome was well worth the effort. Hope you like it..

11 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Peggy....great scene you've created,lovely DP images....thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Becky said...

What an awesome scene.

Gina Lindsay said...

Great scene, I really enjoy seeing these types of cards!

Dru said...

What a lot of work, but well worth it. You did an amazing job!!

Michelle said...

Dont like it, I LOVE it Peggy. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week.
x Michelle

Larissa said...

Great card Peggy! The images are so perfect and i love the scene you created. Isn't it great that you can resize your images?
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this scene!

Unknown said...

This is fantastic! I love it!

Caroline said...

Peggey your scene is fantastic I love it
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!

Sandra said...

The cutting was well worth it! Brilliant card! Thank you so much for joining in and creating a scene with the team on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp.
Hugs
Sandra x

Katy Myhre said...

I love this card!

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP