Monday, April 27, 2009

Dream Along With Me…

I think I’ve officially become a stamping addict. Do you know how I know…?? Last evening while trying to fall asleep, I was actually thinking of card ideas, layouts and techniques. I was designing them in my mind, in the dark, trying to keep still and not wake my husband, and trying to make sure that I would remember all of the ideas I had (and there were many!) once I woke up. Then when I finally fell asleep I had the greatest dream… I was coloring with pencils, blending and coloring every image I had in my Craft Grotto. Isn’t that just the greatest? (If you do not stamp on a regular basis you definitely won’t understand this…!! ).

I think I have to check out the Betty Ford Clinic to see if they have a special department for stamping addiction… I’ll keep you posted on what I learn! LOL. Stay tuned.. news at 11:00!



6 comments:

Katy Myhre said...

Welcome to my world!lol I was up at 2:30 wide awake itching to stamp some stuff I had in my head!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh I am sooooo glad to know I'm not the only one who does this! ;) can't wait to see what you create!

Anne said...

I'm right there with ya! dreaming of color combos

Sara said...

Too funny, I've actually done that too.l

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I'm the same way! I carry a small notebook in my purse so I can jot down ideas--not that they all turn out so great!

Suzstamps said...

We are all in good company. I just read Michelle Zindorf had the same problem. I dream, but by time I get home from school I've forgotten it! Senior moments!

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP