Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Easter is Around the Corner!


I have been coloring and coloring for weeks and promised myself that I would turn these colored creatures into card creations. So, I am going through these images to create some Easter, Spring and all-occasion cards. Here's one that I created using the Gingersnap Spring Thing line from http://allthatscraps.com/ Their digital images are terrific. If you are looking for a new image to color, digital images are perfect and there's no tell-tale sign of the man in brown arriving with packages at your door! Just download and print them out - use them over and over! How's that for immediate gratification? I got the inspiration for this card from a card Carolina created and you can check out her blog here http://creativepad.typepad.com/creative_pad/

Details:
Image: Spring Thing digital images from Gingersnap
Ink: Primsa pencils w/Gamsol, Copic markers
Accessories: glitter, SU dimensionals, Martha Stewart ribbon, Scor-Pal, paper piercing tool, Cuddlebug Swiss Dots folder, all items paper-pieced.
Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, So Saffron

No comments:

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP