Monday, March 16, 2009

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long


Happy Monday stampers! If you want a real challenge, check out Maria Bell and her design team at "Christmas Stampin' All Year Long" (click on my post title to get you there). If I follow the challenge weekly, I'll have all of my cards done by November and won't be pulling my hair out!!
This week was a real challenge, and I'm not sure that I met all of the criteria, but I'm having fun anyway.
Details:
Paper: White line, DSP - Paper Pizazz
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Prisma pencils with Gamsol, Dimensionals
Stamps: Morning Star, Stampabilities

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Very pretty card! You did a great job on the challenge.

Maria said...

Hey Peggy! YOu did a BEAUTIFUL job! The snowman looks like he is gazing at the beautiful poinsettia. Love the traditional colors of your card. Each week you've done such a fabulous job with the challenges and boy, you're quick! LOL!! Keep up the great work!

Maria

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP