Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sunday's Make & Take
















These are the samples from my most recent Make & Take. The ladies had such a great time and loved the cards, as well as the 3-d projects including a Chocolate Nugget Tin and Snowman Soup (a hot chocolate mix that includes sun-dried snowballs!! ~ aka 'marshmallows').
Anything with glitter doesn't seem to photograph well in my craft grotto...so these don't do the pictures quite the justice they deserve - or maybe it's my photography skills! Yikes! That might mean another class I have to take. Ooops~!
Take a peek at what the group worked on this week. What a great time we had enjoying cocktails, crafts, and laughs!

No comments:

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP