Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Anything Goes at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge

I have the honor of hostessing this week to set the theme at Sassy Cheryl's challenge and I elected to use "Anything Goes"... because I love the freedom to come up with my own colors, sketch, embellishments, etc.  And so what did I put together?  'This very 'clean and simple' card... no special embellishments or tricky sketch. 


How simple is that?  And it's just the perfect size to drop a quick note to a friend - not that I ever seem to find the time lately... shame on me!


Hope you will join us in the challenge... you can use any image you would like.. or no image at all on your card or 3-D project, but we do love when you use a Sassy Cheryl image. I'll see you there!

I'm also entering this in these challenges...
Thanks so much for stopping by friends... have a fantastic day.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

so very cute, Peggy!
thanks for the challenge!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Well, you know me, I LOVE clean and simple and I ADORE your gorgeous card. Super cute and beautifully done, with just the right sentiment! Love it.

Patti P. said...

I love this Peggy, Cheryl's images speak for themselves. I just bought some yesterday during the sale and will try to play.
hugs....

jkreucher said...

This is way to darn cute Peggy!!
amazing coloring as always..
sometimes it is good to get back to the simpler designs. there is certainly a place for both in our crafty, creative world..
I love this darling little card!
hugs to ya!
Judy

Jeni said...

Oh, I just love Noah and love the way you made him the WHOLE card!! He sure can stand on his own. Beautiful coloring as usual too. Too adorable Peggy. ~jeni :)

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful clean,simple card Peggy and I love your little teddy :)

Pat said...

Hi Peggy! What a sweet card! I have always loved your "clean and simple" style...and this one just beautifully showcases little Noah!! Love your coloring too, sweet friend!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP