I chose to use this adorable pre-colored image from Sassy Cheryl's illustration shop. If you are ever in a pinch for a card, Sassy Cheryl's pre-colored images are a terrific way to pull together a creation very quickly. Try a pre-colored image if you haven't already.. you won't be disappointed.
I printed this happy little bunny out twice and then cut the body, ears and feet to pop them up to create a three-dimensional card for a bit more interest. All I had to do was create the card-base and add a sentiment. Easy - peasy!!
Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of blogland. Have a fantastic day.
I'm also entering this card in these challenges...
- Crafty Boots - Easter
- Creative Mondays - Anything Goes
- Creative Stamp Friends - Spring
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Spring
- Kaboodle Doodles - Circles & squares
- Lexi's Creations - Easter
- Lollipop Crafts - Anything goes
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- MyGrafico - Easter and Spring
- Paper Pretties - Paper Piecing and/or Paper Piercing
- Squigglefly - Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create - Paper Piecing
- The Crazy Challenge - Add a Sentiment
- The Cutie Pie Challenge -Think Pink with Rabbits
- The Shabby Tea Room - Photo Inspiration - Bright & Beautiful Spring
- There's Magic in the Air - Less is More
- Totally Stampalicious - Critters
- Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Color Inspiration