Isn't this little baker just the cutest? You've seen her before... she's Lulu... one of Cheryl Alger's creations and this month Lulu is whipping up something special. 'Reminds me of my early days in the kitchen hoping some family member would get excited about something I was making and they would help with the clean-up!! Usually, it was no such luck.
She is just one of the little Lulu's in the release this week. There's three in total and I'll show the rest to you on Sunday when we have our monthly blog hop. You will LOVE them.
You won't want to miss the blog hop because Kraftin' Kimmie generously gives away a few stamp sets to some lucky commentors.
I'm also entering my card in these challenges...
- House That Stamps Built - Use scraps
- Inky Impressions - Use punches/dies
- Little Darlings Challenges - Favorite Embellishment - Ribbon
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything goes
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - 3 Layers
- Stamp-N-Doodle - Food/drink
- The Stamping Boutique - Stitching
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope that you are enjoying a very creative day! And don't forget to stop by on Sunday too! Sending you some Vitamin H (aka hugs!)