Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Think Pink!

Somehow it wouldn't seem like October unless we had a lot of pink ribbons everywhere. Locally, at our City Hall, they turn the water in the fountain pink to commemorate Breast Cancer month. That's pretty cool.

Well, at Sassy Cheryl's this week, we're thinking pink also.... along with a challenge theme of "Anything Goes". Anyone can play along in the challenge; it's no longer limited to just Sassy Cheryl images. (By the way, Sassy Cheryl's sale.. Buy two and get one free... is still running. So check it out.

This is what I made for the challenge.. and I have such a sense of humor (if I do say so myself) that I had to make up this image for an anniversary card for a friend to give to her husband. Whatcha think?




I'm so ornery sometimes!  But I think we all could use a bit more humor in our lives  :)  So, hopefully you have a happy, funny day in your end of the world.  Thanks so much for stopping by, friends.

I'm also linking this up to these challenges...

My Sheri Crafts - Think Pink
PIO - Do it for Fun!
Sew Many Cards - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
The Pixie Cottage - Pop it Up
Whimsical Wednesday - Anything Goes


14 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Beautiful card Peggy and I'm LOING the sentiment!! That is SOOOOO funny! May have to borrow that to write in hubbies card this year for our anniversary!
Love the combination of the pink with the little bit of blue in the ribbon and buttons! It's perfect!

Dawn said...

Bwahahahahahaha!! I LOVE it! I gotta get that image too.

Fab card, Peggy...love all the pink with the touch of blue

Pat said...

Hey Miz Peggy...I am so, sooooo lovin this! Well, of course I love your beautifully colored SC image! And let me tell ya, this sentiment is perfect;y hysterical! I love how your mind works, girl!! Hugs. Pat

jkreucher said...

Oh My Gosh, how fun is this sentiment... it't a hoot!
your coloring is stellar as always.. awesome card.. so great in the pink theme!
Hugs to ya
Judy

GiGi said...

I just love this card! That image is wonderful and the sentiment is so funny! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh my - I love this image - makes a completely adorable card. Super fun!Thanks for sharing your creativity at Pile it On this week.

Barbara said...

Oh, Peggy! This is so fun and funny!! Love the sentiment --- it's so true of many couples I can think of. Adorable image and an easel card to boot! You have been busy! Big hugs!

Christine said...

Not only is it a fabulously colored card but it is one of the funniest cards I have seen!! Well done!!
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Cathy said...

Gee and I didn't know you even knew it was my Anniversary GF!!! LOL. Love the sentiment and of course your coloring is superb. Love your dp and embellishments. Hope you are well. Miss you.

Cindy said...

Wonderful card, Peggy!
I just love the shading!! That sentiment is a hoot!!
I love it!

Jeni said...

Beautiful AND hilarious!!! You should take a pic of that fountain for us...too cool ~jeni :)

Glenda said...

Lovely card and image! Sentiment is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
Glenda

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautifully coloured fun image, Peggy but your sentiment is an absolute hoot! Love this pretty easel card! Hugs, Lesley

Karen H said...

Ha! This is amazing! Not only is it hilarious, but the design is fantastic! Your coloring is amazing and I'm basically crazy about this entire creation. :o) Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP