Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Fall

You probably have heard me write about Fall being my favorite season.. it truly is. I find myself much more motivated when the drastic heat goes away.

This is a Whipper Snapper stamp that I've colored every Fall for the last few years.  It's one of my all-time favs for card-making and giving and just perfect for coloring with Prismacolor pencils. It's funny how some images are perfect for copics, and others perfect for pencil coloring.. and sometimes even a bit of both.



I'm entering this in these challenges...
The Pink Elephant - Case a card from the DT - I cased Lori's layout
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious - Clean and Simple

Thanks so much for stopping by, friends!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

wow Peggy, this is an adorable scarecrow which is perfect for this time of year.

Hugs
Debbie

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is just darling Peggy! LOVE the bright colors. Gorgeous!

Tracy said...

Hi Peggy,
Thanks for being such a wonderful team lead. I will be watching and visiting the challenge blog from time to time... who knows, I may even enter a challenge or two!
All the best, and keep in touch
Hugs
Tracy

Elaine L. said...

Hi, Peggy!
I can see why this is a favorite of yours...such a cute image! Beautifully colored, too!

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful Fall card!! Love the colors and adorable scarecrow. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

WOW! Such a LOVELY card. love the image. Thank you for joining us at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight. Hope to see you in our next challenge.
Hugs, Anja

Mandy said...

Peggy your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love the image you've used that has to be the cutest scarecrow I've ever seen.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge and helping us reach over 1000 entries :)
hugs Mandy xx

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP