It's Sassy Cheryl's challenge today, and this week, Sassy Judy hostesses and set the tone to Celebrate a Birthday for anyone! Easy, peasy, breezy! There's so many great Sassy Cheryl digis that are just perfect to turn into a birthday card for someone on your list.
I chose this darling little gal.. several of my co-sassys used it last week (what rock was I hiding under??) and I fell in love with it and had to use it. Isn't she the cutest?
She certainly was fun to color up. I paper pieced the digi and popped it up on dimensionals. To create a wall and floor effect, I used two different Cuttlebug folders and added a very slender velvet ribbon to look like the baseboard. The sentiment was computer-generated.
Hope you will play along with us.. the challenge goes until next Monday night.
Have a fantastic week, friends, and thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments.
I'm also entering this in these challenges...
- Ellephantastic – Add some layers
- Totally Gorjuss – as you like it (whatever you like)
- Digi Doodles - Anything Goes
- Daisy Doodles - Anything Goes
- A Muse - A place to sit and dream
- Ooh-la-la - No designer paper
- The Pink Elephant - Paper piecing
- Woodware USA - 3,2,1