This is a really fun challenge to try...and I hope you will give it a go. We get to pick recipe ingredients used in the winning entry. With a choice of two themes, I selected 'gardening' which led me to combine two Mo Manning digital images (The Big Guy Gardening and Potter's Bench) to create a perfect retirement card.
These are all of the ingredients were used in the winning cards, but the ones in red are what I used in my creation.
- Colors – primary colors like red, yellow, blue (and green), and a little brown for dirt
- Stamps and Stickers – anything that grows from a seed, gardening, back to school, worms!
- Patterns – circles, checked/gingham, notebook paper
- Color Mediums – stamping ink, markers (ProMarker, Copics)
- Embellishments – buttons, ribbon, thread/twine
- Tools – border punch, die cut shapes, embossing plates
- Techniques – make a bookmark, mat your panels, tie ribbons through your buttons, machine sewing (I did faux sewing)
- Theme – garden, back to school
I'm also entering this in these challenges...
Cute Card Thursday - Clean and simple
Ellephantastic - Layers
Craft Us Crazy - Anything GoesTop Tip Tuesday - Straight Edges
AI Factory - Anything Goes
Crafty Ann's - Scallops and/or Fancy Borders
Crafty Sentiments - Punches & Dies
Totally Papercrafts - Food & Drink