Using Hannah's ingredients, I created this masculine card, perfect for Father's Day.
I used these ingredients from Hannah's card:
* Colors – blue, brown, green
* Stamps - nature, birds
* Color Mediums – Copic markers
* Embellishments – ribbon
* Techniques – distressing
* Theme – nature, birds, shabby chic
Then I added a few of my own ingredients:
- Paper punch for the sentiment
- UTEE to create an enamel look which was cracked and antiqued
- Antique brass brads
Want to play along with us? It's easy to do and we give you so much latitude in creating your design. Just check out Catered Crop to see how it's done. I hope to see you there, friends.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a fantastic day and an especially terrific Father's Day.