Tuesday, June 7, 2011

For the Dads!

We're celebrating Dads at Sassy Cheryls challenge this week...especially since Father's Day is approaching here in the US.

Sassy Cheryl has so many cute digis that are perfect for masculine cards.. and I chose this one for one of the golfers in our household. Hmmm..... I wonder who?



I decided to get a bit jazzy.... as golfers can be that way. 'Colors are certainly very typical of a few of the outfits you might see on a golf course.

I'm sending special thoughts to all of the Fathers... and to my own. I sure miss him.. and I miss playing golf with him.

Thanks so much for stopping by, friends. Be safe in all you do.



8 comments:

Debbie said...

This is a fantastic card..Love the colors and Boy do I love his outfit...

Hugs
Debbie

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, he IS jazzy! I love it. Most importantly, does he HAVE a pair of pants like these? hee hee.
LOVE it Peggy! Stunning as always.

Dawn said...

perfect Peggy...and love the "wild" colors, lol

Kim said...

I hear you Peggy! I miss mine too! Love your card and the colors you used!

Jeni said...

Love this DP you picked Peggy!! This card is so bright and fun!!! He is stylin'.Love it! ~jeni :)

Pat said...

Hi Peggy...how are you sweetie? I just needed to stop by and take a peek at your latest creation! Absolutely delightful! I love this little golfer...and he's beautifully colored! Love the DPs...love this fun little card! Hugs. Pat Frank

Cathy said...

Hey GF, what a fun card and since you live on a GC you have probably seen these outfits IRL. LOL Just kidding, Beautifully colored as always and love your colors. Miss you girl, talk to you soon!!! :)

jkreucher said...

I am SO late in my commenting....
Your card is Fantastic. love the happy colors!
hugs
Judy

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP