* Colors – brown, blue, red
* Stamps and Stickers – nautical, light house, sentiment
* Color Mediums – stamp ink, Copic markers
* Embellishments – twine/hemp rope, charm
* Tools – die cuts, air brush system
* Techniques – make a scene, use a creative fold
* Theme – masculine, Father's Day
And, here's my response for the winning recipe.
I created this scene using stamps from Cornish Farms... colored it up with Copic markers, added some white twine with a nautical knot and colored the sky with soft yellow and aqua inks. The background paper was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. Simple, elegant, and definitely masculine.
Our sponsor for this challenge is Becky Roberts of Inking Idaho. The random winner gets to choose any of her templates. Here's the link: http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by, friends.. and have a fantastic day!