Here's the recipe from our last challenge created by Cheryl.
* Pattern Paper – stripes, miniprints
* Colors – pastels
* Stamps – go digital, bunnies, butterflies, and flowers
* Color Mediums – Copic markers, paint, white pens
* Embellishments – burlap, pinwheels, twine, buttons, eyelets, brads
* Tools – sewing machine, Cropadile, die cuts
* Techniques – sewing, distressing
* Theme – Spring
And here's what I did to create my own interpretation... using one of the darling digis from BugaBoo.
I used striped paper as well as a mini print in my design, stitched around the card, used buttons and twine and this darling little cheerleader from Bugaboo! I colored my image with Prisma pencils and sponged the background, using a Nesties die cut for my frame.
This week, our sponsor is Bugaboo stamps (http://www.bugaboostamps.com/home.html). And, if you are the lucky entrant that is chosen randomly, you would get to pick 7 (yes, seven!) digis from their huge selection.
See you at Catered Crop! Thanks so much for stopping by.