Monday, April 25, 2011

Follow The Recipe #10

Want to play along in a really fun challenge?  Check out Catered Crop's "Follow the Recipe".  Each week the design team selects one darling entry and then we follow their recipe... We get to pick out the elements of their project that we'd like to use in ours.

Here's the recipe from our last challenge created by Cheryl.

* Pattern Paper – stripes, miniprints
* Colors – pastels
* Stamps – go digital, bunnies, butterflies, and flowers
* Color Mediums – Copic markers, paint, white pens
* Embellishments – burlap, pinwheels, twine, buttons, eyelets, brads
* Tools – sewing machine, Cropadile, die cuts
* Techniques – sewing, distressing
* Theme – Spring

And here's what I did to create my own interpretation... using one of the darling digis from BugaBoo.



I used striped paper as well as a mini print in my design, stitched around the card, used buttons and twine and this darling little cheerleader from Bugaboo!  I colored my image with Prisma pencils and sponged the background, using a Nesties die cut for my frame.

This week, our sponsor is Bugaboo stamps (http://www.bugaboostamps.com/home.html). And, if you are the lucky entrant that is chosen randomly, you would get to pick 7 (yes, seven!) digis from their huge selection.

See you at Catered Crop!  Thanks so much for stopping by.

5 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

that is a darling image. your card is fantastic!

Jeni said...

What a cutie! Gorgeous coloring Peggy. ~jeni :)

Pat said...

Totally adorable, Peggy!! I so love your coloring and your clean & simple design style! Another home run, darlin'!! Hugs. Pat

Vicki said...

How cute! Adorable image! I love the colors and textures you used! Be sure to check out my latest blog post! Something special for you there! Blessings to you!

Cathy said...

Peggy, this is just too cute, love your coloring as always and your perfect LO and embellishments.

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP