Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oooops, there it is! The Blog Candy Winner

Hello special friends.. I was supposed to do this yesterday, but had a day that just whizzed by...

The one person chosen from all of the comments I received... for the blog candy is...

Auntie Em..... Congratulations, Auntie Em!  Please email me by March 10th so I can get all of these goodies mailed off to you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed reading everyone's comments. I appreciate all of you so much.

Have a fantastic day, special friends!

1 comment:

eiyiyi said...

Hi Peggy, I left a little something for you on my blog ... hugs, eileen

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP