- Pattern Paper – Plaids or Stripes
- Colors – Spring, pastel colors
- Stamps – bunny rabbits, flowers (especially violets)
- Color Mediums – Copic markers
- Embellishments – pearls, ribbon, felt, flowers
- Tools – Circle, lace, doily, flower, or curly flourish punches or die cuts
- Techniques – outline shading, DIY or rolled flower embellishments
- Theme – Spring, Easter, Birthday
- Shapes – Circles, lace and doilies, curly flourishes.
My recipe ingredients include:
Colors – Spring, pastel colors
Stamps – bunny rabbits, flowers
Color Mediums – Copic markers
Embellishments – pearls, ribbon
Tools – floral embossing folder
Theme – Spring, Easter
Our challenge sponsor for this week is Benzie Bazaar. Check out her selection of wool felt products. Great colors and selection and oh so tempting!
Come and join us at Catered Crop's Follow the Recipe.. it's a fun challenge that you get to interpret as you wish. Who knows.. you just might be the lucky person selected as our next super chef.
'Hope to see you there, friends. Til next time, have a fantastic week!