Crystal Beshear was the creator of our winning card at Follow The Recipe with this darling card.. and she used these elements in her card.......
* Pattern Paper – Go Crazy with Patterns!
* Colors - Anything Goes! Mix and match, try some black accents
* Stamps – Aprons or images from the kitchen, cupcakes
* Color Mediums – Prisma Pencils, pens (like Sharpies or Jelly Roll), black ink, distress inks
* Misc. – Puff Paints, Glossy Accents, ModPodge
* Embellishments – pearls, ribbon, rickrack
* Techniques – mixing patterns
* Tools - border punches (or use paper trims)
* Theme – cooking or cupcakes
* Shapes - Squares
So, here's my interpretation using my selection of her card elements....
* Stamps – Kitchen images and cupcakes
* Color Mediums – Prisma Pencils, copics, Sakua gel pens for highlights on the cakes
* Misc. – Glossy Accents on the cherry and heart on the apron
* Embellishments – die cut rickrack
* Theme – cupcakes
* Shapes - Squares (square card)
I'm showing off many of the miniature things I have from the little general store that my sons and I created more than 30 years ago.. those little eggs, cinnamon rolls, and muffins were all made with Fimo clay when my sons were wee little tots.. and they will be treasured forever.
How lucky we are to have Eat Cake Graphics as our sponsor this week with a a $30 gift certificate to one lucky person. Eat Cake??? Okay.. I can do that!! Want to find some really great stuff? Just check their website for some great images. Eat Cake Graphics
Our challenge will end on Thursday, March 3rd. So, come and join in on the fun and for a chance to win the "Follow the Recipe" challenge. See you then, friends.