Thursday, January 20, 2011

Around the World

It's challenge time at Mo's. And, this week, hostess Elaine set the theme as "Around the World".. using ethnic themes... or the colors of your country's flag.

I chose an image from Mo's that I've never colored before... this little darlin' in her Sari. How perfect is she?



The sentiment is "Hello" in Hindu. And, I only know that because I did a search in Wikipedia (gotta love that site!). A friend saw this image all colored up and claimed it... so now that the card is made, it's going to be set aside for my friend, Kim.

Hope you will join us in the challenge this week, friends. We'd certainly like to see you there.

I'm entering this in these challenges today...

Beary Scrap - Friendship or Love
Creative Cottage something new My Partner in Crime something new Cupcake craft something new   

Thanks so much for stopping by, friends.  See you later this week~

12 comments:

heidy said...

Oh Peggy,This is gorgeous!!!
Hugs Heidy

Dorcas said...

She's lovely, Peggy!:-)

Barbara said...

This is so pretty, love your coloring. I can't believe I won the drawing again! DP2 has been very good for me ---- didn't we meet because of DP2? See what I mean!? Love 'n' hugs, Barb

Dawn B. said...

LOVE that you used a word in Hindu.. How clever are you.. This is wonderful Peggy.. You did a great job with this theme...

Sheila said...

Great card Peggy thanks for your comment you left me this week, for some strange reason tho bloggers decided not to show it as being publish :-(.
Sheila xx

Pat said...

Hi Peggy...adorable, sweetie! Love this image...and you've colored her beautifully!! Gorgeous little work of art. Pat Frank

Cathy said...

Peggy, this is beautiful. Love the colors and your layout is perfect as always. Great Job GF!!!

paola said...

Great minds, etc etc, lol. Your card is lovely, in particular i really love the muted tones, sometimes i just cant get soft tones that i would like and yours are fab!
smiles
Paola

Elaine L. said...

So lovely, Peggy! I wish I had a reason to get this sweet image! Love the way you've colored her sari.

Jeni said...

She is so beautiful Peggy! Great idea using the correct language. ~jeni :)

The Spotted Chick said...

WOWZERS!!! Peggy your blog just blows me away and your coloring ROCKS!! Love ALL your cards! Have a great weekend! {{{hen hugs}}}

Linda McClain said...

What a beautiful and sweet card!

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP