Thursday, December 16, 2010

Go Ask Alice

It's time for fantasies, fairies, princesses, princes, and fairytales. That's the theme this week for our challenge at Mo's. And for this challenge, I pulled out one of the images from Mo's Alice in Wonderland series. I've been wanting a good reason to color up the Mad Hatter... he's such a colorful character.



Wouldn't this make a great masculine card for Valentine's Day?  Hmmm... I might have to put it away until then. Wow, a jump start on Valentine's Day sounds good.

Thanks so much for stopping by, friends.  Hope to see you at the challenge thsi week.

Have a fantastic day. Be safe in all you do.

5 comments:

Dorcas said...

I Love this Peggy! You did a great job!!

Jeni said...

Great whimsical card Peggy! Mo's "Mad Hatter" image is fabulous and I have been looking for a reason to color mine too. Lol Perfect for Valentine's day ~jeni :)

Cathy said...

Peggy, this is a so fun, LOVE it!!! Awesome coloring and perfect Challenge card:) Have a great day GF :)

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. It would make a great Valentine card.

Gina Lindsay said...

I love it, great job with this. What a fun image, I think it would be perfect for Valentine's Day.

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP