Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So Thankful

At Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week the theme is "Thankful".. and we have one young Sassy lady on our team who is especially thankful this week as it's her wedding anniversary. Jeni (Mrs. Flip Flop) and Steve are celebrating! And the Sassy Gals are celebrating with her.

Steve wrote to the Sassy gals and asked if we would help him celebrate their special day, unbeknowst to Jeni. What a keeper he is!  Even though I've not met them, I'll bet they are the most darling couple.

So, I made a 'thank you' card. Seems I always need to have a lot of these on hand for the kind things people do.



This is Bumbling Bear from Sassy Cheryl's collection. Cute li'l guy... don't you agree?

Sassy Cheryl is also giving away this darling plate from her licensed collection, in addition to her usual $5 gift certificate to her shop.



'Hope you will play along with us this week, friends.

For my friends in the US, have a fantastic Thanksgiving. And to everyone a terrific week! I hope you are surrounded by all those you love. Be safe in all you do.

14 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Simply adorable, Peggy! I love this image and it's perfect for the 'be thankful' theme this week!
You're right, he's a cute lil guy!

coldwaters2 said...

Great cards Peggy your colouring is perfect, and I love the images, that top one looks real cool.
Hugs
Lorraine x

eiyiyi said...

Love your card Peggy. Happy Thanksgiving. hugs, eileen

Dawn said...

aww, just darling Peggy!!

and Thanks for ALL you do!!
Happy Thanksgiving, make memories... I know this one will be a little hard for you

Gina Lindsay said...

What a sweet card, I always need thank you cards too, and this is a darling one!

Jeni said...

Thanks Peggy! & hearts;
Love how you stamped "Thanks" on the background, super cute! Hope you have a wonderful Holiday. ~jeni :)

jkreucher said...

Peggy... this is one of my all time fave little bears... I almost used the same image for this challenge...
love your colors and coloring as always...
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs
Judy

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card Peggy I love that image too.

Unknown said...

both cards are amazing, way to go!

Ann English said...

Aww, Peggy, so very cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

Angie Williams said...

cute projects!! Love that bear!

heidy said...

Hi Peggy ,what a sweetie!!!
Hugs Heidy

Cathy said...

Wonderful card Peggy, I am Thankful you are my friend and wonderful leader of this awesome DT!!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Big Hugs!!

Janetlynne said...

love it....so cute...

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP