Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

Happy Tuesday, friends!  Can you believe there's only 38 more days until Christmas. Where does the time go? No matter how much I try to plan ahead, I still feel like I'm behind in getting holiday projects done.. do you feel like that too?

This week at Sassy Cheryl's we're doing the "Countdown to Christmas" theme for our challenge.  And Sassy Cheryl is celebrating early with a special prize. In addition to her regular $5 gift certificate to a random winner, another random winner will get this darling plate - just perfect for leaving cookies for Santa! It's one of the licensed ceramic pieces that Sassy Cheryl created for department stores. You might have seen her artwork in shops in your area.

This is called "First Snow"... and one very lucky person will be the recipient.


For Jeni's "Countdown to Christmas" challenge this week, I created this card using one of Sassy Cheryl's newer images. She shares the same passion for snow people that I do.



Hope you will join us in the challenge... Sassy Cheryl's digis are adorable and there's something for every occasion. So check them out!

Have a fantastic day, friends.. and be safe in all you do!

14 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Absolutely LOVE this card Peggy. Poor guy, he isn't going to have much to buy presents with, it he?!
Love the blue polka dot paper & snowflakes! It goes w/o saying that your coloring of this image is STUNNING!

tilly said...

wow, what a fab plate, your card is super
Tilly x

Dawn said...

Love the new snowman... darling card Peggy!!

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWW Peggy that plate is awesome so is your card I am so loving the Blue colour for Christmas gives that extra feel of coldness which we associate with Winter, excellent card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

PeggyR said...

I'm happy to say my shopping is done and my Christmas cards are made! I usually address them over Thanksgiving weekend.

Jeni said...

Super fantastic Peggy! Love this image with your polka-dot DP. Love this card ~jeni :)

Renkata said...

So cute and lovely card.

Barbara said...

Great card, Peggy! You have me hooked on Cheryl's images and I just ordered 7 more! Your cards always inspire me. And I LOVE the plate! I guess I need to make a run to Hobby Lobby to look for more!

Hugs,
Barb

Dana Jones said...

Love it Peg!!

Cathy said...

Hey Hey Peggy, this is sonderful. Love the blue and white, my favorite Christmas colors. Hope all is well with you, Hugs,

Jodi said...

Love this snowman you chose for your card!! Such a nice winter-y feel!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Ann English said...

Oh, Peggy, such a great card!!!

jkreucher said...

First time I have seen this little guy used...
Great colors... makes me feel the cold chill of a winter night with all the wonderful blues...
lovein this a lot!
hugs
Judy

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card Peggy, I love how you set your cards up.

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP