Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Special Pink Saturday

Today, many of the participants at Bev's Pink Saturday will be remembering those who lost their lives on September 11th.

As a day to pause and reflect, I am dedicating this post to my young cousin, Christopher M. Duffy, taken from this world much too soon. Chris was in the second tower when it collapsed. His smile, wit, and tenacity still lives on in our hearts.
We often think we are invulnerable.. and it's a kick in the stomach when we learn that we're not.

God bless our fallen friends and family... God bless this wonderful country that we love.
Thanks for stopping by, friends.

5 comments:

Renkata said...

My heart go with you and your family.

Lelia Pierce said...

Big hugs to you, Peggy! I will never forget!

XXX

Unknown said...

The whole debacle was such a waste wasn't it? What did they hope to gain? I just can't understand how people can treat people this way.

Kim said...

That day will never be forgotten.... I think I cried all day when this happened.

Ann English said...

Oh, Peggy, I am so very sorry for your loss. Such a heartbreak. That is a day that will live in infamy-I will never forget.

This time of year is marked with so much tragedy now.

My dear son, died on Sept. 9, 2005; Katrina was the background for his life and death struggle.

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP