Friday, August 6, 2010

Christmas Stampin's 3-D Challenge

Happy Friday everyone. The joke at our house each Friday as the week comes to an end is that we are another week closer to retirement...Scary thought.. right?  But we don't laugh about it anymore like we did years ago.

Friday is challenge time at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, (CSAYL) but the first Friday of each month is when the design team concentrates on little paper goodies that make the most adorable packages for holiday gift-giving. Our design team, Maria, is a super whiz creating special boxes, and she did another fantastic job with this template, that I'm sharing with you.

This little keepsake box is perfect for candies, chocolates, jewelry, gift tags, etc.









To coordinate with the poinsettia designer paper, I colored the poinsettia and leaf images with Copics and used embossing powder before cutting them out to embellish the top flap. This cute little box is very versatile, and, of course, the template could be used for any occasion.

Here's the directions to Maria's Keepsake Box. Hope you will join us in our challenge this week. This was a fun and very easy project to put together. I hope you will give it a go.

Thanks so much for stopping by, friends.. I'm wishing you a terrific day and a fantastic weekend.

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Wow Peggy! That is gorgeous! Very eye catching. ~jeni :)

Elaine L. said...

This is wonderful, Peggy! Thanks so much for the link. I'll be making some of these, for sure!

Renkata said...

Gorgeous box!

Scrapping Julie said...

so pretty. excellent work on this

Maria said...

LOL! I just celebrated my birthday yesterday and it was really low key because I told my husband, rather than celebrating. . .I'm counting down!

Your gift set turned out beautiful, Peggy. I love what you did with the poinsettia! What a wonderful idea. I love how you arranged them. Very pretty! Great job with your gift set!

Maria

jkreucher said...

Oh! this is fantastic,, I love little boxes and purses! I might have to try some of these!
thanks for the inspiration my friend!
Judy

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP