Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You're Special

Hi everyone... Happy hump day! Thanks for stopping by to see my card for our challenge at Isabella's Sketchbook. This week our challenge is quite simple.. just use a punch on your project.

I was in a 'girly-girl' mood and had to create something light and feminine.

I love this color combination. I've even decorated one of our guest rooms in this light, airy color combination.. and it's such a great little, very relaxing place to escape with a good book.

Today's challenges.

Stamp Challenges - 1 DP, 1 Ribbon, 1 Image
Ann's Creative Nook: Anything Goes
Speedy the Cat's Friends' Challenge: Use a punch
Your Next Stamp: Flower Power

Thanks so much for stopping by.. I hope you have a fantastic day!

13 comments:

Claudine Poch said...

Beautiful colors and fantastic border punch! Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Peggy, I love the girly feel to it and the border punch is gorgeous. Sue C x

Renkata said...

Gorgeous colours combo. Love the ribbon and your colouring is so pretty.

Joanne Travis said...

The colors and coloring are so soft and lovely.
Thanks for sharing with us and for playing in Speedy's Friends challenge this week!

Barbara said...

Ahhh! I love pink and green! My guest/reading room is is rose and forest green! Go figure! This card is so airy and sweet. Beautiful coloring.

Hugs,
Barb

Julie said...

Stunning card!! Love the image and that border punch!! Juliexx

Viv said...

Beautiful colour combo Peggy! That border punch is great...I've been looking at it wondering if I really need another one! LOL!
Love your sweet card! Viv x

Dru said...

Beautiful Peggy and such a pretty image - love all the femininity - I hope I spelled that right all the n's and i's - LOL!! Very pretty!

Lisa said...

Hi Peggy...this is stunning! I love the colors and those embellishments are just perfect! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

ps I am off to check out your tutorial on coloring...

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful coloring and card - love the added punch! TFS!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card & colour choice!!!Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! Hugs Jo xxx

Cookie said...

Wow is that punch beautiful on a beautiful card!! LOVE your coloring!! I hope to be able to color like that one day...Thanks for stopping by my blog too! Hugs...Cookie :D

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP