Thursday, June 3, 2010

Our challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil

Geez Louise.. it's already Thursday. This week has just flown by.

Today is our weekly challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil. For the entire month of June, our talented Sheila is our hostess. For this week, she's put together a challenge to merge two (or more) images from Mo's collection.

I selected Mo's Bye-bye boy and Bye-bye Girl... coloring it with Copic markers and accenting with Prismacolor pencils. Can't you just imagine the cute smiles on their faces?



I'm also entering this into these challenges...

Color Chef - Light Blue, Dark Blue, Red and White or Cream
One Stitch At A Time - Use something new (first time using this image)
Ooh La La - Bright and cheerful


The month of May wasn't full of funny, obscure holidays.. but June is looking promising. In case you wanted something to celebrate, June 3rd is "Repeat Day"... I said "Repeat Day"... yikes!  Who in the world comes up with this stuff... certainly not me.  You can read all about it here. But the main premise is that if you like something you can do it over and over.

11 comments:

Sheila said...

Too Cute Peggy, what a great pair to merge.
Sheila xx

grammie jackie said...

I love you color combo, and the stamps are adorable. This makes me think of my grandkids.

cheryl said...

oh great card hun love that image and super detail too thanks for joining us at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Heather Huggins said...

Oh they are super cute...

Angie Williams said...

This is just drling!

Cathy said...

Oh Peggy, what a CUTE card. Love these kids for this challenge. You never cease to amaze me GF!!!

Elaine L. said...

Peggy, What a great idea! We have several people leaving school this year due to budget cuts, and you've given me the idea I needed for the perfect 'goodbye' cards.

Ann English said...

Oh, my this is cute-LOVE that Mo!

Heather said...

Girlio, this is absolutley FABIO! Love it! Super cute combo of images! This is just total funness!

Candy said...

Peggy,
I CAN imagine their faces and what fun they are having!!!
Beautiful work :o)
Hugs, Candy

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card!! Very beautiful those two on their bikes.

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP