Friday, April 30, 2010

Christmas Stamping All Year Long

Happy Friday everyone! Wow, the weeks sure fly by, don't they?

Every week at Christmas Stamping All Year Long (CSAYL) we've got fun challenges for Christmas cards and gift projects, and this week our hostess has challenged us to make an easel card. This might be considered a mini version as it's a 4.5" square, but I love the size.



I was a little under the gun to get this done with company arriving tomorrow, so my pic isn't the best since I ran out of daylight. My card is really red and the corner punches are an evergreen color...even though they look quite black in this pic. But hopefully you will get the general gist.  If you would like to make this card and play along with us this week in the challenge, you can find the tutorial right here at Splitcoast Stampers. Gotta give credit where credit is due... right?

See you manana!!

8 comments:

Marcia said...

This is a perfectly fun Christmas card!

Jacqui said...

Ah the hedgehogs!!! I love those guys. Love the colour combo too!
I am definitely gonna make some more of these easel cards.

inlovestamping said...

Love this weeks card! The image is just adorable! These easel cards were so fun this week!

eiyiyi said...

What a fun card!!!1 Great job as always, hugs, eileen

Sara said...

awwww, it's too cute!! That image is precious!

Maria said...

I love that hedgehog. . .I have a few hedgehog images.. they're so fun to color. Beautiful job on your easel card, Peggy! Your coloring is always so pretty!

maria

Jodi said...

Adorable image!! One of my favorite stamp lines! I love the cute holly and berries you used to hold up your easel card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Marlene said...

Adorable! Love the colors you used.

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP