Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Time!

Hi everyone.. I have the cutest Sassy Cheryl image to show you today. Our challenge hostess, Tracy, has called for distressing this week... and that's always a nice change from clean and simple cards, don't you think?

I LOVE snowmen with personality and this little guy fits the bill.  He's perfect for a distressed, vintage look with that top hat he's sporting. And I had just the miniatures to go with this image.... borrowed from my miniature general store. Those are tiny Christmas packages on the rocker... just not the best photo to display them.



Starting with a card base of Neenah solar white paper, I antiqued the card, designer papers and image with Tim Holtz' Tea Dye. My snowman friend was colored with Prismacolor pencils.. my fav!

This week the Design Team at Sassy Cheryl's challenge will be picking their top three favorites entries. The lucky three will get this special blinkie for their blog. So join us for a fun week.



'Til next time, happy coloring.. have fun.. and be safe in all you do.
Ciao for now!

19 comments:

Sharon said...

LOVE your card Peggy and the little rocking chair and train just completes the picture. Nicely done! hugs Sharon xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Peggy, you always amaze me with not only your coloring ability but with your pictures. You always make them look so professional. Just lovely!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Great distressing and I love your layout for the photo.

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet Peggy. I love all of her snowmen.. Perfect little extras in your picture.. Have a super day..

Ann English said...

Not only do I love your card, I love your miniatures! I've asked for a light box for my birthday so am hoping to post real photos in the future, not just scans.

Mona Pendleton said...

I love snowmen! This project is adorable! :) TFS

Marlene said...

So adorable! Love it!

Dru said...

You have the cutest snowman images and this card is just the cutest!!!

Unknown said...

I adore vintage snowmen. This card is just so adorable!

Dawn said...

oh Peggy...how adorable! and with the teeny chair and train... so cute

email me! :)

Kim said...

Love your card Peggy!

Gina Lindsay said...

just beautiful! i love the distressed look. Your coloring is always so inspiring to look at!

Tracy said...

Oh this whole photo layout (even with the little chair and train) is just fantastic!
Hugs
Tracy

Heather Huggins said...

Super cute Peggy.. Love the picture taking..

Angie Williams said...

This is just so adorable! I love snowmen!

jkreucher said...

Hi Peggy! what a darling little snowman.. I love your prisma coloring.. and you staging of this pic... wow! professional my friend!
I am lovin this for sure!
hugs
Judy

Playing with Paper said...

I love snowmen!! Peggy you did such an amazing job with him. I love the distress look. Beautiful.

Jodi said...

You have colored this image so pretty!! I love the way you took the photo and added your accessories too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card with a beautiful snowman!!

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP