Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Sassy Cheryl Challenge

Hi everyone.. it's time for our weekly challenge at Sassy Cheryl's. Our hostess, Tracy, has an Easter project or Easter card as our theme. You should see what the team has put together this week.. what creativity!

I used this darling bunny digital image from Sassy Cheryl's to create this 3-D project using one of the nesting boxes in the set that I purchased. I was ready for a bit of a change from making cards.

The fence is created using a Cricut cartridge, and the flowers, leaves and grass are cut using Sizzix and QuikCutz dies. That little cottontail is liquid applique.










I think it's perfect for a change from a traditional Easter basket - a bit more adult perhaps? I can imagine it filled with Reese's peanut butter eggs and a few 'Peeps'. 

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments and love to hear from you. 'Til next time, be safe in all you do.

19 comments:

Christa said...

Oh what a cute box ... I love it!

Hugs,
Christa

Sassy Cheryl said...

Peggy, this is fantastic! You are sending it to me.....right? HA HA Just kidding. Great job!

Sharon said...

Oh Peggy, this is absolutely delightful. I love it. This would make a perfect Easter gift for any age. Well done! I also need to try something different, you've really inspired me. hugs Sharon

Dawn said...

is that not the CUTEST!!! fab job Peggy!!

Ann English said...

This is such a cute box---and love that image! Beautiful work!

Kim said...

What a great idea!!!! Love all the details!

Marlene said...

This is just ADORABLE!!! You were "thinking outside the box" and created this totally CUTE box! :)

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful Peggy, I love the fence and flower, Jackie =0)

Tana said...

Peggy,

This Easter box is absolutely adorable! Very nice job!!

Tana

Payne Holler Cards said...

too cute! hmmmm, DH would love one filled with Reeses...now I need to get to thinkin'...love your image!

jkreucher said...

OMgosh Peggy! where do I start... this is totaly amazing..
a work of art.. I love this..
You go girl!
Hugs to ya my sassy sister!
Judy

Unknown said...

Oh I'm having to get in the back of the line to post this comment on such a great project. I love the whole idea but I particularly like the picket fence. I vote for chocolate....alll chocolate in the box....

Tracy said...

Oh wow, this is great!! Love it
Hugs
Tracy

Cathy said...

Peggy, what a darling Easter box. Love the colored image but the flowers, fence and butterflies really add to your little treat box. Wonderful job as always GF!!

Playing with Paper said...

Peggy that is adorable! I love it!! Very creative! Great job!

IsabellasSketchbook said...

What an adorable project! It matches perfectly with the illustration!

Alina said...

I love it, Peggy, thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Alina

Grenouille Greetings said...

Oh what I wouldn't do for a Reeces! This is a lovely box, Peggy, really lovely! Opening the gate on the fence is an excellent touch and your image is brilliant! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Jodi said...

How cute and adorable!! I love this, it's just too cute and creative!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP