Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge

My teammate, Cathy, is our hostess this month at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge and she has put together a challenge that really put me to task.  It's anything but a square or rectangle card... even all of those fun pull-out cards that fold back into squares or rectangles don't meet the challenge guidelines.

So, I pulled out my nesties to find that even my largest circles or ovals were much too small for my image. Then I had to get creative. Using a lunch plate, I was able to trace my outline onto designer paper.. and the rest is pretty obvious.

I used the image "Danielle and her baby Muffin" from Mo's. The image is colored with Prisma pencils using OMS.



Thanks for stopping by today... I hope your week has been going well. 'Til next time, be safe in all you do.

10 comments:

Marion E. said...

I love the card you made for this challenge...the colours and the paper... really great.And while reading the challenge I got plenty of ideas... so I get to work and create something.
Hugs
Marion

Cathy said...

Peggy, what a beautiful circle card. Love your coloring on the image as always. Thanks for creating a perfect challenge card!!

Heather said...

Beautiful.. These odd shaped challenges always get me too..

Elaine L. said...

What a great card! That vintage-look paper is fabulous!

Dru said...

This is just the sweetest image and I love your DP and colors!!

Cindy said...

Peggy, this is lovely. Beautiful choice of paper to go with this image. Great job improvising with circle also.

Barb said...

Peggy, your card is very inspiring! I like the old-fashioned look of the paper. I haven't done a non-4-cornered card before, but I am looking forward to the challenge.

Hugs,
Barb

Sandy Hulsart said...

Lovely card, Peggy, It was quite the challenge, wasn't it? Great idea tracing a plate for the card base.

Linda McClain said...

Peggy - your card is precious. Your coloring is amazing, as always.

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card with a lovely image!!

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP