Monday, February 15, 2010

Quick Post Today

Happy Monday everyone! I've got a quick post today.. just an item from our last "Girls' Night Out".. the ladies liked the clean and crisp look of this 5.5" square card.


This was super quick to put together...I used my Scor-pal to score the angle... the stamp is Double Doodles from SU, paper is SU cardstock, ribbon from Michael's, brad from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by... have a great day. I hope you'll stop by tomorrow as we are celebrating at Mo's Digital Pencil with a blog hop and lots of super prizes!


3 comments:

eiyiyi said...

I feel a serious scraplift coming on Peggy! I really, really like this card. Clean and simple yet very classy! Well done. hugs, eileen

Sassy Cheryl said...

Simple and elegant. Absolutely beautiful!

ThatGirl said...

Aaww how sweet is that. Love the image, and how you colored it and the papers. Sweet

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP