Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Hi everyone... Happy Friday to you!

Often I come across images that are perfect for a little girl and perfect for pastels and soft colors. This is one of them.  'Can you tell I'm a mom to two sons?


Isn't this little one darling...? She's so perfect for Spring.  On the stamp, she actually doesn't have a mouth, but since I've got a thing about kids without mouths, I added one! But this pet peeve of mine is another story for another day.

This card was made with several challenges in mind...
Today, Friday the 29th is National Kazoo Day and National Puzzle Day... not much to celebrate or get too excited about as far as obscure holidays go. Did Tiny Tim play a kazoo??  Yikes, I'm aging myself with this little bit of trivia!

Hope you are having a terrific day that leads to a fantastic weekend. And, lest we forget, we are now another week closer to retirement! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

What a wonderful image and your coloring and shading is so perfect! What a beautiful and sweet card!!

Deirdre said...

Love Her... great card.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

eiyiyi said...

Adorable. Love that image, love your coloring! hugs to you, eileen

HappyCrafter said...

Very sweet card. The colouring and especially the wings look great.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Just perfect! Pink is one of my favorite colors!

Scrapping Julie said...

yep, adorable perfect little girl card

Gina Lindsay said...

Well Happy Kazoo day to you! I used to be the director of a Child Development center and I used to look for these random days to do something fun for the staff, don't think I knew about Kazoo day though! Very pretty card, love that you drew the mouth in!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP