Thursday, December 17, 2009

Challenge #11 - Just White

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!  The really BIG day is almost here and I'm hoping that as we count down the days the stress doesn't kick in and all of you get to enjoy a terrific holiday.


It's time for a new challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil. And, this week hostess Lydia has put together a "Just White" challenge... only the image can be colored. All papers and embellishments have to be white. My preferred white would have to be 'winter white'.. I love it in clothing and furnishings. There's something very warm about the look. 

To create a contrast, I used some with my typical solar white with winter white for the background of my card. This image is part of the Bella and Bronte collection available at Mo's store. Bella always seems to be having a terrific time no matter what she's up to.







The "Just White" challenge will run for two weeks, so play along with us if you have the time.

So thanks for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying your day and this wonderful holiday season.




8 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh Peggy, this is absolutely beautiful. I love Mo's digital stamps, they are adorale. Hugs Sharon x

Suzanne J Dean said...

Beautiful Peggy--I love the embossing & coloring of the image. Such an elegant effect!

hugz,
Suzanne

Elaine L. said...

This is so cute! I like the double scallops along the bottom!

Gina Lindsay said...

Peggy this is just beautiful. I love your shades of white. The parts around your image kind of remind me of a winter snow globe. I just posted my first card with a Mo's image.

Dru said...

This is absolutely beautiful Peggy! Love everything about it! Here's wishing you a wonderful holiday season and Merry Christmas to you and your entire family. Hugs, Dru

Kryssi said...

awww beautiful!

dj1952 said...

Your card is so cute. I love your coloring also. I can't wait to try my hand at it.

TFS,

dj1952

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card!! The two colors of white give it a beautiful and elegant effect. Also my best wishes for Christmas and a happy New Year.

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP