Monday, November 9, 2009

A Girl's Weekend!!

Happy Monday everyone! It's been a busy week here at the Wired Angel's Craft Grotto.

On Saturday afternoon several girlfriends arrived to enjoy a day and evening of stamping, creating cards and 3-D items, great food and a PJ party! But, we didn't stop there! We were up til the wee hours of the morning singing karaoke, enjoying great food, imbibing a bit and partying! We certainly had some terrific talent here (not necessarily in the singing department) with lots of very creative cards and paper items! Can you image a houseful of crazy singing stampers? Totally out of control. I think we'll be doing this frequently!  Thank God for a very generous and tolerant DH!

In between hostess duties, I was able to finish up these for an upcoming Christmas Boutique I'll be at in December. I was very inspired by Theresa's version on SCS.







I colored the image with Copics, added some glitter to his antlers and Christmas Red stickles to his nose. The inside pocket holds a Ghiradelli Chocolate.. and this one is their darkest version "Twilight".. Yum-O!

This black and white card was inspired by a piece of linen that I saw in a magazine while visiting my dentist, but I can't recall which one. Anyway, I immediately thought of using this snowman for my project.




Used some DP for my background, and colored the images with copic markers.

Hope you are enjoying a terrific day! Thanks for stopping by and be safe in all you do.

5 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Love your tall, slender snowman! So striking with those little touches of color!

Gina Lindsay said...

Sounds like a great time--crazy singing stampers sounds like fun! Love the candy holder and that snowman card is great.

Lelia Pierce said...

Sounds like you had a ball on Saturday! Karaoke is too much fun...especially after a drink. ;O) I so love that snowman! See ya Wednesday!

Hugs,
Lelia

Payne Holler Cards said...

your weekend was a blast!! and your projects are great...seeeing those candyholders, will have to do some! and your snowman holding his hat...so cute!!!

Sherrie Reusch said...

Hey, our singing wasn't that bad, was it? :D
You are actually a great singer, and a great hostess. Are you going to post the pics of us singing? (Although they are scary).

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP