Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Two challenges in one post!

Happy Hump Day everyone. I hope your day and week are going well. Today I’m posting a card that I created while tackling two challenges at once…that’s a stretch for me, but I certainly admire those who do two and even three challenges in one project on a regular basis!



This digital illustration from Mo’s Digital Pencil is entitled “Cinderella”… not only is the image adorable, but the possibilities are endless.. ‘birthday’, ‘just because’.. from a grandma, for a little cutie in your life.

 

Cinderella



As soon as I saw this new illustration that Mo created, I envisioned soft pastels, and it was perfect for the Whachadoin’ Wednesday Challenge that Mary Jo Price hostesses each week. She used a pic of a little girl’s bedroom as inspiration. I also used today’s sketch challenge at Split Coast (SC243) which you can view here.



I colored the image with Prisma pencils and the papers are from DCWV, Nursery Baby Girl pack.



Thanks for stopping by… enjoy your day.. be safe!.

Happy coloring!!

11 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

I just knew that you would come up with something precious using this cutie and sure enough, you did! :) she is wonderful!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh, that's SUCH a cute image! The colors you used are great, too! Thanks for joining us for the SUINK challenge!

eiyiyi said...

I can almost hear her singing while she works. Adorable image, beautiful job on her. hugs, eileen

MJ said...

This is too sweet. What an adorable little girl and your coloring is fabulous. Great job on both challenge. We are happy to have you play along with the SUINK challenge and hope you continue your cards are fabulous.

Sara said...

Hi Peggy, thank you for you kind words. And that card is sooooo cute. I want that image!!

Scrapping Julie said...

so stinking ca-ute!!

Jacquel said...

What an adorable card Peggy and love the image you used!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Such a cute image. Love your card and I'm off to check out that sketch!

Aunty Sue said...

wow this is stunning love the colours.

Cazzy said...

Sweet card. By a happy accident I managed to make a card this week that fits 6 challenges. I didn't set out to do that, and have never managed anything like it before!

Cazzy x

Gina Lindsay said...

I love this, the image is so sweet and I love, love love your coloring!

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP