Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More from Mo’s Digital Pencil

Hi everyone..

I wanted to quickly post two newer images from Mo's Digital Pencil. I love working with these digi stamps because of all of the detail Mo puts into her work. Her sketches are so unlike what we typically see in the stamp world. This first is called "End of Summer"...

This second image, also from Mo is entitled "Christening".. and I used Copic markers to give the christening gown the slightest bit of color. I like this clean and simple look.

Thanks for stopping by… enjoy your day, have a few laughs along the way, and be safe in all you do.

13 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

precious, precious, precious!!!

Anne said...

These are adorable images-and you did a lovely job with them

eiyiyi said...

Oh Peggy, these are amazing. Your work is absolutely perfect. eileen xoxo

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Peggy these are fabulous I love your colouring and I agree about these images the detail is what I love as well I adore both these cards you do such a great job.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jane Wetzel said...

this is gorgeous Peggy..I have to get this image! Great job! Love your coloring!

Dru said...

These cards are just adorable - of course I love the images, and your cards from Michelle's class are awesome!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love the first one..it's so whimsical and sweet. Both cards are just beautiful.

Angie Williams said...

These are so nice! I love the girl image and the baby card is just precious!

Gina Lindsay said...

Both are great! I love the CAS of the second one, but I also love the colors on the top one. I got some of Mo's images too, can't wait to play with them this weekend!

Unknown said...

Lovely cards...your coloring is always amazing.

Sara said...

Oh my goodness, these are gorgeous!

Barb said...

These are fantastic, Peggy! The first is so bright and fun, and the second is just precious!

Jennifer Scull said...

more gorgeous creations with Mo's beautiful artwork!!! you truly do such wonderful things with all of her art! I love to see your interpretations, Peggy! :)

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP