Thursday, May 28, 2009

Help to Stamp Out Alzheimers

You might already know that there's a huge fundraising stamping event this week for Alzheimers awareness. This dreadful disease has touched the families of so many people I know, and I'm sure the same is true of you.

I've got a link on my sidebar if you wish to make a small donation that will gain you access to this week-long stamping event. I am not associated with the fund-raising event other than being a participant in challenges, but I am trying to help get the word out to all of my stamping friends. One hundred percent of the proceeds raised during this event will be donated to the
Alzheimer's Association to help defray the expenses of research, education and support.

Jen Tapler is spearheading this great project, and I hope that you will participate in this week's events. You can read her story about her Dad and learn why she's so involved.

Thanks for stopping by today.. enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Becky said...

These guys are sooooo adorable, I love this card. :)

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP