Friday, March 20, 2009

Something for Unk!

I'm about to send off a package of goodies to my Aunt who just had surgery for a new pacemaker. Knowing my Uncle (Unk), he'll try to snitch the Godiva candy I'm sending.. so I made this little Easter Egg basket just for him. Unk's getting the runner-up chocolate, Lindt. Either way, it's a great chocolate day and they always are so appreciative of my care packages!

I painted white cardstock with Pebbles Inc. pastel scrapbook paints after assembling my template. I used the SU oval punch to shape the handle, added a colored lamb I had in my colored items bin, and popped it up with dimensionals. 'Filled it with Easter raffia, a chocolate marshmallow bunny and this little chickie from Lindt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I just love this!

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP