Friday, March 20, 2009

Floral Frenzy!!


Give me a floral image and I'm at my desk coloring, typically with pencils. These are just two of the images I colored AND actually created into cards..and then forgot to post. I'm really trying to take my finished colored items from the huge stack I've created and make them into cards!

My son, Thom, was the inspiration for off-setting the popped up pieces.. instead of placing the cut-out flowers directly over the stamped images as I had been doing, they are slightly moved to show more perspective, contrast and depth. Thanks Thom, good suggestion!

No comments:

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP