Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thomas Kinkade Blitz Challenge


Cornish Heritage Farms has been hosting a Thomas Kinkade Blitz Challenge since Thursday. I participated in today's challenge "Favorite Ways to Color".. and this was my submission using Copic markers. You can see all of the beautiful Kinkade art at http://forums.cornishheritagefarms.com/pp/showgallery.php/cat/3721


This Kinkade stamp is called "It Doesn't Get Much Better'. I purchased it with the intention of using it for masculine cards... I think it fits the bill quite well.

No comments:

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP