Monday, January 26, 2009

Yesterday's Make and Take




What a great afternoon we had at yesterday's Make and Take. Everyone commented that they didn't want the projects to end as we were all having such a great time. My new name for Make 'n Takes might have to be "crafts and laughs".
I wanted to do some 'valentine' looking cards without the traditional look. The center card is actually rose red, but photographs in a pumpkin color - the photo is deceiving. I created the blue and black card to have more of a masculine appeal... nothing too 'fluffy'. Enjoy, and thanks for looking.


No comments:

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP